Funding Deadline - Edinburgh Airport Community Fund
Friday 17 March 2017
9am - 5pm
Edinburgh Airport community board
The Edinburgh Airport Community Board meets quarterly to review funding applications from our local community. The Community Board consists of key representatives from Edinburgh Airport and the local community and they provide independent evaluations of applications.
Charities or community groups associated with members of the Community Board can still apply for funding, but the Community Board member must declare their involvement and withdraw from discussions and the decision-making process.
Community Board members
- Alex Cole-Hamilton (Chairman) - MSP
- Gayle Barclay (Secretary) -?? Communications Project Manager, Edinburgh Airport
- Anna Light ?- Head of Engagement, Edinburgh Airport
- Michael Wilson – Operations Change Leader, Edinburgh Airport
- Lucy Henderson - Head Teacher, Hillwood Primary School
- Hilary Robb - Scottish Business in the Community
- Sandy Legget – NATS
- Jim Conner – City of Edinburgh Council
- Audrey Primrose – City of Edinburgh Council
Community Board meetings
Dates for 2017 meetings are as follows:
Friday 17 March
Friday 30 June
Friday 3 November
Criteria for funding
Edinburgh Airport supports the community through funding local initiatives to support health and well-being, the environment and education.
All applications are judged on their merits against the following criteria:
Community Board Criteria
Applying for funding
To apply for funding please complete the online application form. Funding applications must be received two weeks in advance of the meeting date to allow for registering and to be forwarded to Community Board members for pre-reading. Applications not received in time will be referred to the following meeting.
Application form available from the website