Funding Deadline - Scottish Volleyball Association: Club Development Grants
Thursday 30 March 2017
midnight - midnight
Scottish Volleyball Association - Club Development Grants
Financial assistance is available for the development of volleyball clubs operating in Scotland.
- Current Status
- Open for Applications
- Maximum value:
- £ 500
Objectives of Fund
The programme is intended to support volleyball clubs throughout Scotland to further improve their structures and delivery.
Grant award sums are as follows:
- Gold Star Project - grants of up to £500.
- Club Development - grants of up to £250.
- MACvolley - grants of up to £125.
Match Funding Restrictions
Match funding is not a specified requirement.
Who Can Apply
Financial assistance is available to volleyball clubs operating in Scotland.
Organsiations must be able to provide the following:
- Affiliation to Scottish Volleyball Association (if not already provided).
- Child Protection Policy (or adoption of Scottish Volleyball's Policy).
- Stronger Clubs Development Plan (With the exception of MACvolley grant applications).
- Constitution (With the exception of School Volleyball Clubs).
- Details of Club Bank Account or School Bank Account.
Applicants are advised to contact the funding provider to confirm that exclusions do not apply.
Funding is available for the following:
- Gold Star Project - for a large project that will make a significant positive impact on the membership of a club.
- Club Development - for a contribution towards growing a specific area within a club ie coaching, officiating, juniors or to aid the starting of a new club.
- MACvolley - a start-up grant for schools and student clubs in order to purchase equipment or to grow participation.
How To Apply
The 2016/17 deadline is 31 March 2017.
Application forms are available to download from the Scottish Volleyball Association website.