Would you like an opportunity to:
- Influence decisions made about your education and student experience
- Develop your inter-personal skills
- Improve your employment prospects
- Develop effective working relationships with University staff and NSA
- Meet with people who want to make a difference
What you need to do:
- Tell your Programme Leader that you are interested.
- Fill in the registration form (your Programme Leader will give you one).
- Return the registration form to your Programme Leader by no later than Friday 21st September.
This opportunity can enhance your:
- negotiation skills
- oral and written skills
- public speaking skills
- language/communication skills
- presentation skills
- report writing skills
- engagement in University decision-making
How much time/work is involved?
- Rep training session at Murrayfield Stadium on Wednesday 3 October (10am-4pm)
- 2 Student Council meetings a year
- 3 Staff Student Liaison Meetings a year
- Ongoing dialogue with classmates
- Reporting on actions