ENSA’s student-nominated Excellence Awards are your chance to recognise the staff and students at Edinburgh Napier who have made your student experience truly ‘excellent’.
Make a nomination and you will be entered into a prize draw to win £100! (paid via bank transfer)
The categories are:
- Best Lecturer or Tutor (one per school)
- Most Inspiring Lecturer or Tutor
- Best Academic Support or PDT
- Best Supervisor for Research
- Best Technical Staff or Non-Academic Support
- Best Non-Academic Team or Service
- Most Inspiring Student
- Best Programme Rep
- Sustainability Champion Award
You can nominate in as many categories as you like. Tell us who deserves an award!
Deadline for nominations: Monday 26 April
Award winners will be announced over the week commencing 10 May.