Conference: Midwifery Care
Wednesday 24 May 2017
9:30am - 4:45pm
Edinburgh Napier Midwifery Society are hosting a conference!
The theme of the day is Midwifery Care in Challenging Circumstances; discussing specialised services that are available to women and their families, and what to expect of maternity services in the years to come.
This conference is open to ANYONE with an interest in maternity care, midwifery, pregnancy and birth.
- PrePare team, Lothian (substance misuse)
- Antenatal Results & Choices
- SANDS Lothians
- SiMBA, Simpson's Memory Box Appeal
- Dr Jenny Davidson, to discuss breech birth (breechbirthing.com)
- Andrea Hewitt and Stephen Gorman, Dads2be
- Bianca Wood, People First Scotland (peoplefirstscotland.org)
- Jenny Patterson, birth trauma and PTSD
- Melissa Kallat, infant feeding
- Professor Tracy Humphrey, Maternity and Neonatal Services Review
Advance tickets (until 10th May):
MidSoc members: £7.50
If you buy a discount ticket, please bring your student ID or MidSoc membership card on the day.
Tea, coffee and lunch are included in the ticket price.
We will be offering smaller 'breakout' sessions after lunch, with a choice of attending a talk from Andrea Hewitt and Stephen Gorman (Dads2be); Karen McIntosh (Antenatal Results & Choices); Dr Jenny Davidson (upright breech skills); and Melissa Kallat (infant feeding).
Note: A booking fee of 50p is applied at checkout. Tickets are not refundable, but can be sold on - please let us know the name and email of the new ticket holder, and their dietary requirements. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or difficulties in making payments at email@example.com.
Certificates of attendance will be issued by e-mail following the event for your CPD.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!