ENSA has a wide range of sports clubs that you can join. All of these clubs are a great way to get active, keep fit, socialise and make friends who share your interests.
You can buy your membership for the current academic session online, using the A-Z of Sports Clubs. If sports aren't your thing, check out our A-Z of Societies to discover if any of your interests or hobbies are covered.
We recommend contacting the club(s) you are interested in before buying your membership to check that they are taking on new members and whether there are any free taster sessions or trials.
Membership Fee Payments
Total membership costs vary and are based on running costs per head for the previous year.
- You will need pay an ENSA Sports Affiliation Fee to purchase a membership for our sports clubs. The cost of the ENSA Sports affiliation is £20.
- You will only need to pay your ENSA Sports Affiliation Fee once per academic year, regardless of how many different clubs you join.
- For online payments visit your chosen sports club or society page and add the membership to your basket for secure payment.
- A record of your memberships is available in the Account section at the top of the page.
- You will need to provide your chosen club with next of kin details and information on any medical issues your club should be aware of.
- For your security, NO payment details will be saved by ENSA or SagePay.
For more information please contact the relevant Sports Club or contact ENSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.