Top tip: don’t delay in getting help!
ENSA Advisers are happy to discuss the requirements and needs of our student members who may be Distance or Part-time students.
We can help with issues such as:
- course issues, ‘fit to sit’ and academic appeals
- complaints negotiation
- misconduct meetings
- university rules and regulations
- accommodation, leases and landlords (in Scotland only)
- UK employment rights, tax and social security
- Money management and debt counselling
- tuition fees, funding and budgeting
For a confidential appointment telephone 0131 229 8791 or email email@example.com
We can offer face to face, telephone and skype appointments
For general university information, please visit My.Napier University Support for Distance Learners and Part-Time students pages