Student Futures present "My Development" - a personal and professional development programme that runs alongside your academic journey
My Development is a personal and professional development programme that runs alongside your academic journey. Develop your essential core skills so you can thrive, both at Edinburgh Napier and beyond.
As technology becomes more advanced we need to double down on the human skills. This includes creative problem solving, critical thinking, collaborating, being curious and communicating. Student Futures has put a programme together that covers all of these skills and more, so that it supports your personal and professional development, and helps to get you career ready.
The Programme is tailored for all years of study. Sessions are delivered online over lunchtimes (12-1pm). Trimester 2 topics are listed below:
- Goals & Habits - Tuesday 30th January
- Resilient Mindset - Tuesday 6th February
- Effective Teams - Tuesday 13th February
- Managing Conflict - Tuesday 20th February
- Creative Problem Solving - Tuesday 27th February
- Writing a Professional Cover Letter - Thursday 8th February
- Performing in an Interview - Thursday 15th February
All sessions will be recorded if you are unable to tune in for the live event.
Visit MyFuture for more details about every session and to book yourself in. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.