News Article

Where to go with any class or personal issues


If you have an issue about anything related to your course that you think may be affecting more than just you personally, your first point of contact should be with your Programme Rep. Let them know your concerns and check if anyone else on your Programme is having the same problem.

You can contact your Programme Rep via Moodle. If you cannot get a response from your Rep, get in touch with Ankit Duggal, ENSA's VP for Reps and Volunteers.

If you are experiencing a personal problem or have an issue that doesn't impact your class as a whole, you can get in touch with an ENSA Adviser. E-mail