• Provide information and promote discussion on commercial, socioeconomic and political developments and issues in the region
• Campaign for coverage of relevant topics and techniques in the curriculum of programs in the Business School and the institution as a whole.
• Facilitate network building, skills development and cultural understanding for members and students of the Business school, and wider institution
• Equip students who have an interest in securing and working on the continent, with the necessary capabilities to effectively do so
• Connect organisations from the business community with potential candidates from the school for recruitment and investment activities, and general commercial opportunities in the region
• Facilitate active problem solving for the business community
• Promote and serve the research needs of the business community