In response to the cost of living crisis, we are launching the ENSA Community Pantry, with the help of the university and donations from students and staff. Everybody should have easy access to food, and at ENSA we are committed to helping our students when and where we can.
The pantry is here to support students who are struggling financially with a little extra help to try and ensure they don’t go hungry. The pantry will stock food items with a long shelf-life, such as canned/tinned goods, jars of sauces, pasta, rice, cereals, biscuits and snacks.
If you are struggling with your bills, you are welcome to come and pick up a couple of items from the pantry for free. Stock is limited so we encourage students to be considerate when taking from the Community Pantry - please only take what you need.
Look out for our stalls around campus:
- Monday 14 November, 11am-2pm: Sighthill Foyer
- Tuesday 15 November, 11am-2pm: Craiglockhart Foyer
- Monday 21 November, 11am-2pm: Merchiston Foyer
- Tuesday 22 November, 11am-2pm: Sighthill Foyer
- Thursday 24 November, 11am-2pm: Craiglockhart Foyer
- Monday 28 November, 11am-2pm: Craiglockhart Foyer
- Tuesday 29 November, 11am-2pm: Merchiston Foyer
- Thursday 1 December, 11am-2pm: Sighthill Foyer
- Monday 5 December, 11am-2pm: Sighthill Foyer
- Tuesday 6 December, 11am-2pm: Craiglockhart Foyer
- Thursday 8 December, 11am-2pm: Merchiston Foyer
The Pantry will be running throughout the term, so keep an eye on our website and social media channels for future dates.
We will also be welcoming donations to the pantry on the above dates and times. If you have any items in your cupboard that you don’t need, please bring them in. Your support with the campaign will be very much appreciated!
You can also drop off any items at B34 Merchiston Campus between 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday, or at any of the campus iPoints.