ENSA 50: Student Experience Action Group
Would you like to meet new people, influence positive change and have a genuine voice in representing students’ interests? If yes, then put yourself forward for the Student Experience Action Group!
The group has an important role in supporting and challenging ENSA's Elected Officers (the Student President and two Co-Presidents) to represent the needs of all Edinburgh Napier University students.
Student Experience Action Group exists to:
- create and approve policies to be implemented by the Elected Officers
- address the collective concerns of students and charge Elective Officers with addressing those concerns
- provide a pool of engaged, informed and active student representatives from which the Elected Officers may draw upon to assist with campaigns
- hold the Student President and Co-Presidents to account for their work on behalf of Edinburgh Napier University students.
How is the Student Experience Action Group comprised?
The Group is designed to represent the wide range of students at Edinburgh Napier including undergraduates, taught postgraduate and research students – those studying in Edinburgh and around the world.
Specifically, the Student Experience Action Group is comprised of students from the following categories:
- First year students, direct entrants and international students studying on Edinburgh campus-based programmes
- Students studying online and those studying with Transnational Education (TNE) partners
- Students studying on each of the three main campuses
- Office-bearers in student societies
- Office-bearers in sports clubs
There will be a minimum of three meetings of ENSA 50 during the academic year. The first meeting of the ENSA 50 will take place at the end of October.
How to get involved
If you are unable to join the first meeting, you can also register your interest by filling out our simple registration form:
Sign Up Here
You can EITHER nominate yourself or someone else through one of the following forums (if you’re a member) for which there are reserved places on the Student Experience Action Group:
- Sports Forum
- Societies Forum
- Student Representatives’ Forum (for each of the three main campuses)
- Distance-Learning Students’ Forum
- TNE Students’ Forum
- Research Postgraduate Students’ Forum.
OR you can nominate yourself or someone else for one of the open (non-reserved) places on the Student Experience Action Group.
Student Experience Action Group offers you the opportunity to develop your skills and have a say in your university experience, so get involved!
For more information on the group, its remit and membership, please see the ENSA Constitution 2021, section 8.2 and Schedule 3 (ENSA 50).