Coaching & Officiating Education Fund
ENSA Sports is committed to collaboratively working with club committees to increase the number of trained, active coaches and officials available to and within all the clubs that make up Team Napier. ENSA will identify willing individuals to attend relevant sports coaching and officiating courses through the relevant NGB or through other structures i.e. Scottish Student Sport. Where appropriate, this fund will also consider Health and Safety courses that are required for adventure sports.
The outcome ENSA Sports hopes to achieve through this fund is:
- Increased number of coaches and officials in Team Napier;
- Develop Team Napier members as coaches, officials, health and safety officers to benefit the clubs that make up Team Napier and potentially the wider community.
- Create or source and advertise opportunities for students to use their new skills post course.
- Decrease the financial burden of officials and coaching by having a pool of student volunteers trained in such areas.
- External coaches within clubs will act as mentors to student coaches to help to enhance development and confidence.
Download an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion with ENSA's Sports Development Coordinator who will support you or your club reach it’s potential.
Club Volunteering Opportunities
Additionally it has been recognised that more coaches and support staff are needed to develop in various sports and activities. Many of our clubs represent Team Napier in BUCS (British University and College Sport) Leagues against other teams in Scotland and the UK.
If you are interested in any of the above positions please contact the ENSA Vice President for Sports & Societies or Sport Development Coordinator by emailing email@example.com.