Hi there, I am Olumuyiwa Opaleye (or you can call me Mo for short), your elected President for Societies and Community. I am an MSc student in International Human Resource Management at Edinburgh Napier University.
My main aim will be to ensure inclusiveness for ALL students within the university community and to support student societies by creating a friendly environment for ALL.
I will prioritise:
- improving communication between students, ENSA and the university
- foster a balance of engagement between international students and home students
- promote diversity and inclusion
- support the creativity of our societies to be better positioned for student engagement
- encourage and mobilise student participation on issue-based campaigns that would benefit our community and environment at large
- offer support to new and already existing societies to give students the best university experience.
I look forward to meeting as many students as I can and always feel free to reach out, as we (ENSA) are here for you!
There is no University without "U"!
RANDOM FACT: I fear cats, but I still find them cute!
Email | Facebook | Instagram