Name: Arthur Okongwu
Running for: President
Course: BEng (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- Integrating the student community with the Teaching and Research Staff to achieve the best synergy that guarantees knowledge, development and research transfer.
- Integrating the international student community with the home student community. Working with community interest groups to achieve a get together that creates a unique forum for international students and home students to meet in a relaxing and refreshing environment.
- Working with the Research School team to ensure that research students are able to focus on what is best for them without fear.
- Negotiating on behalf of the students for more exchange and placement opportunities.
- Creating a University that is open to varied opinions within the constraint of the law. Undertaking this mandate by encouraging debate. Negotiating intensive debate forum with other universities
and motivational organizations.
- Seeking entertainment partners that provides an affordable entertainment package for students.
- Creating awareness of the benefits of sponsoring Edinburgh Napier students to undertake apprentice, internship and industrial visits to industries and businesses.
- Negotiating volunteering and travel packages with international and Local Charities to secure affordable products, packages and services for Edinburgh Napier students.
- Working to secure better inter-campus commuting with local transport.
- Working to secure more sustainable placement situation for nursing and allied care students.
- Negotiating better arrangement to ensure that student are able to learn best practices from other universities across the globe.
List of Election Candidates
Vote in the Elections